We are so glad you are here! The Aledo PTO exists to support the staff and students of Aledo ISD and to supplement the needs of each school within the Aledo ISD boundaries. You can learn about some of the ways we do this here.
Please note that memberships are good from July 1st to June 30th. You have to renew each year.
The Aledo PTO is an organization of volunteers, men and women, working together toward a common goal. That goal, simply stated, is creating exceptional educational experiences for our children. In supporting all staff of Aledo ISD, we are creating an atmosphere where teachers, administrators, and support staff can do their best work – and so can our children.
Who can be a member of the Aledo PTO? If you are a parent, grandparent, protector, guardian, and/or a person who employed by Aledo ISD, then we would love for you to become a member. Family memberships are $10 and staff memberships are $5. Thank you for your support!
LASt chance school supplies
Back to School Campus Events
Our campus administrators are in the process of setting back-to-school dates. You can mark your calendars for the following (more information will be communicated by your campus):
- Elementary Meet the Teacher: All schools Monday, Aug. 16! Students whose last name starts with A-L will be from 4:30-5:30 p.m.; students whose last name starts with M-Z will be from 5:30-6:30 p.m. All Elementary Meet the Teacher events will be held on campus except Annetta Elementary, which will hold its event at the Daniel Ninth Grade Campus gymnasium (990 Bailey Ranch Road - park on the north side of the building to access the gym).
- McAnally Intermediate McCat Camp: 5:30-7:30 p.m. on August 12 at McAnally (students only).
- McAnally Intermediate Meet the Teacher: Monday August 16 at McAnally; Students whose last name starts with M-Z will be from 4:30-5:30 p.m.; students whose last name starts with A-L will be from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- AMS Back to School Event: 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 12 at the AMS football stadium (Old Bearcat Stadium). Meet teachers, bring meds to the school nurse, etc., at this event being held at Old Bearcat Stadium as construction is still ongoing at AMS. Please do not bring school supplies to this event.
- Daniel 9th Grade Campus Fish Camp for incoming freshmen: 3-6:30 p.m. on Friday, August 6 on campus (students only).
- Daniel Ninth Grade Parent Orientation: August 10 in the DNG cafeteria (parents only!); Three sessions offered: Session 1 at 5:30 p.m.; Session 2 at 6:15 p.m.; Session 3 at 7 p.m.
- Aledo High School new student orientation event (for incoming sophomores and students new to AHS): 4-6 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 16 at AHS.
Check out these exclusive items currently being sold by the Aledo PTO. Quantities are limited, so order yours today!
Please note that you must register on our website in order to purchase this Aledo PTO merchandise so that we can track necessary information.
Thank you to our 2020-2021 Community Sponsors!