- Fundraisers - In 2014 we donated $53,200, in 2015 we donated $75,000, in 2016 we donated $80,000, in 2017 we donated $100,000, and 2018 we donated $80,000 to AISD schools!
- Charity events - Annually we collect food for the Parker County Center of Hope and the Manna Room at Aledo United Methodist Church.
- Award four $1000 service-based scholarships to AHS Seniors annually.
- Organize and fund Teacher Appreciation activities.
- Provide volunteers and run concession stands at Elementary Field Day, McAnally Fun Day, and Academic UIL competitions.
- Host a variety of hospitality events across the district, including Academic UIL competitions, Parenting University, and the STEAM Carnival.
- Organize the sale and distribution of school supplies for K-8 grades in the spring.
- Help parents find volunteer opportunities at the campus or district level, be it as a room parent, making copies, helping in the library, reading with small groups; there are lots of opportunities!
- Monday, August 17
- Wednesday, August 19
P O BOX 1063
Aledo, TX 76008
Find us on Social media: